Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear...

Nicolas! Happy Birthday to you!


My son, Nicolas, is turning 5 today! Actually, he is already officially 5 years old as he was born at 6:56 a.m.

Our family has been so blessed to have him in our lives these last 5 years. He is such a precious child...

He's my "Mr. Observant". Seriously, he does. not. miss. a. trick. EVER.

He gets that from his dad for sure...I am a little more on the clueless side. ; )

We'll be spending the evening at his very favorite place ever - Chuck E. Cheese (I know, I know...cringe at their food selection for sure - but how can you deny your sweetie on his special day?)

We're workin' a Star Wars theme for my little Jedi and I think that he'll be thrilled with his gifts that await him there...can't wait to see his little eyes light up! The boy has got some serious twinkle. ; )

May the FORCE who is the Lord be with my little man as he celebrates his 5th year of life today and for all of his years to come...

And may the FORCE be with me, his mommy, and give me the grace that I need in order to be the very best mommy that I can be to him.

XO

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nick! Time sure flies, doesn't it? Kaitlyn will be 6 next weekend! :-(
    Enjoy all the festivities!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...