Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Product Review

Good morning! I am feeling quite awake this morning. Just got my walk on and now I am invigorated and ready to start the day. :) Whooooo! It's gonna be a good one...I can FEEL IT!

Speaking of feeling it...I gotta say, my legs are a lot silkier lately.

I have seriously dry skin on my legs as a general rule (especially this time of year). I swear that I can moisturize until the cows comes home (never did fully understand that expression) but I have a hard time keeping my legs silky.

That is...until now...

Has anyone tried this?

I don't know what it is about it but it works...

My skin is noticeably softer and silkier since I've begun to use this product... FO REALZ.

LOVE.IT.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

If you're in the market for a new body wash, check it out...it smells good too. ;)

I think that I'll check out the actual moisturizer next...in addition to the body wash, I could be slippin' and slidin' on the sheets before you know it!

If you are into Olay products or you're just discovering them for the first time...here's a little somethin' somethin' I found on their site...

Money back anyone?

http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/feb2010/images/TE_Rebate_Form_OlayHomepage.pdf

Disclaimer: I do not in any way shape or form work for Olay nor receive money (or anything else for that matter) from Olay to promote their products. This review was of my own accord and is done soley to express my personal opinion.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...