I just found this great blog party through a friend of a friend! How fun!!!
Since my blog is fairly new, I think that this is a great opportunity to meet some new friends and mingle in the blog community. A big THANK YOU to Amanda for hosting. :)
If you wanna join the party, click here.
Without further adieu, here are the answers to the questions that inquiring minds want to know...
How long have you been blogging? I started this blog in the beginning of January of this year, however, I've been a stalker for some time now. ;)
Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it? a Fine romance...it just came to me. First of all, I love the song...secondly, my last name begins with an F and I thought it'd be a fun way to play on the letter F...Fine...food, fun, fashion, faith etc etc... And of course, it has to do with all of the fine things I love in life...
What do you blog about? It depends on the day but as hinted at in my blog description, I blog about all things relating to my fine life...fashion, frugality, food, faith, fun...and of course, family. ;)
What is your favorite thing about blogging? Pretty much everything...;) I am really enjoying the new bloggy friends I've made since owning my own blog. There are so many incredible women in the blog world...it's fascinating getting a peek into their lives and getting to share mine with them as well. :)
If you had to choose one famous person to become your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick? Hmmmmm...oh wow. There are so many to choose from. Ahhhhh...right now, I can think of one really special one...Beth Moore. And I'd love to get some comments from her. She is so inspirational.
What's the funniest comment you've ever received on a blog post? I am definitely sure that it was from my cousin, Kim...the girl just cracks me up with her ready wit.
This was her comment on a post that I had written about a venison recipe:
"RIP Prancer LOL - this reminds me of the Grey's Anatomy episode when the dad hits a dear and the son insists he put in in the bed of the pickup and take it to the hospital and they are able to revive it. I can totally picture my imaginary husband (lol) pulling up with that in his truck for the first time and I'd be like "NOOOOOooo....and start pounding on it's chest saying 'breathe baby breathe!'...Kudos to you for preparing it with love :) xo"
If you wanna join the party, click here.
Without further adieu, here are the answers to the questions that inquiring minds want to know...
How long have you been blogging? I started this blog in the beginning of January of this year, however, I've been a stalker for some time now. ;)
Why did you start blogging? To be honest, it just seemed like a really fun thing to do and we all know that I need one more thing in my life to distract me from the real work I should be doing. Eh hem...
Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it? a Fine romance...it just came to me. First of all, I love the song...secondly, my last name begins with an F and I thought it'd be a fun way to play on the letter F...Fine...food, fun, fashion, faith etc etc... And of course, it has to do with all of the fine things I love in life...
What do you blog about? It depends on the day but as hinted at in my blog description, I blog about all things relating to my fine life...fashion, frugality, food, faith, fun...and of course, family. ;)
What is your favorite thing about blogging? Pretty much everything...;) I am really enjoying the new bloggy friends I've made since owning my own blog. There are so many incredible women in the blog world...it's fascinating getting a peek into their lives and getting to share mine with them as well. :)
If you had to choose one famous person to become your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick? Hmmmmm...oh wow. There are so many to choose from. Ahhhhh...right now, I can think of one really special one...Beth Moore. And I'd love to get some comments from her. She is so inspirational.
What's the funniest comment you've ever received on a blog post? I am definitely sure that it was from my cousin, Kim...the girl just cracks me up with her ready wit.
This was her comment on a post that I had written about a venison recipe:
"RIP Prancer LOL - this reminds me of the Grey's Anatomy episode when the dad hits a dear and the son insists he put in in the bed of the pickup and take it to the hospital and they are able to revive it. I can totally picture my imaginary husband (lol) pulling up with that in his truck for the first time and I'd be like "NOOOOOooo....and start pounding on it's chest saying 'breathe baby breathe!'...Kudos to you for preparing it with love :) xo"
Cheers to new friends!
XO,


Hi, Jennifer! I used to be a blog stalker too, haha. ;) You have such a pretty blog background! You're the first blogger I've found in my party so far to mention Beth Moore, and I think she'd be a great reader. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and linking up. Hope you're having fun "mingling." :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Amanda! I really appreciate your comment! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very cute blog. I am so happy to meet you! I am excited to look around and get to know you!
XOXO
Jen
Hi Jen! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so excited you're here! :) Thank you for the compliments!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks for the shout out girl!! ;) And that wasn't even one of my funniest....eesh, now the pressure is on! LOL ;)
ReplyDelete