Thanks girls! :) Kelly, I found a divider on shabbyblogs.com, saved it as an image on my desktop and opened it up in picnik.com to add the text. It was pretty simple to do. I was getting tired of having to cut and paste the signature I had before. I'm not really sure of an easier way. Now when I finish a blog post, I'll just add an image to the end like I would do a photo. They have a bunch of different dividers to choose from or you could choose something else on a site like photobucket.com. Hope that helps! XO
You're so cute I can't stand it ;) Really like the new layout and I LOVE Colby Caillat ;) totally a "springy song"!! Have a great day!! XO Like the picture too, but perhaps maybe I could take it for you...just a little tip maybe turn off the flash and do it with more available lighting?? maybe that would make the quality better (just some constructive criticism, don't take personally);)
In winter of 2003, I stepped out of my comfort zone and ran straight into my husband. On our second date (NYE 2003/4), a random girl came up to me and told me that he was my soul mate. 4 months later, we were engaged. 2 months after that, we were married. I picked up my entire life and moved 10 hours South...away from everything I've ever known. 6 months after that, we had our first son, Nicolas. 5 months after that, we found out that we were expecting our daughter. My husband could not and still does not believe that she is a girl. ;) We've lived in 2 states, 4 homes and have had 3 children in 7 years. All three of our children were born before our 4 year wedding anniversary. We welcomed Noah on my birthday in 2008. Best birthday present. EVER.
Presently -
We are settled in Chester County, PA...close to all of our family and friends in a home that we love and enjoy making our own.
Us -
Jeremy, who was a sergeant in the Marine Corps when I met him, is now self-employed, plays the piano and is an avid outdoors man. He bow hunts for whitetail in the fall and winter months and fishes (semi-pro style) the rest of the year.
Jennifer enjoys the privilege of being a full-time stay at home mom. She loves all things HOME, interior design, photography, chai tea, yard sales, blogging, reading, quotes, music, New England and good vampires.
Our Kiddos -
Nicolas (6) aspires to be a major league baseball player, fishes with his daddy and enjoys stalking deer (with bow and arrow in hand) in our backyard.
Natalie (5) is our super smarty pants. She enjoys art, Barbie's, spending time with grandma (x's 2) and CHOCOLATE.
Noah is 3. That really should sum him up. lol He loves his blankie, being tickled, coloring on walls, breaking things and eating...us out of house and home.
We are a household of faith and God is ultimately at the center of everything we do.
What's New? -
We've begun a new journey this fall with homeschooling...it's a nerve racking venture but we're excited about it!
The Blog -
This blog is a creative outlet for Jennifer in which she writes about our life in general...from the marvelous to the mediocre...the miraculous to the mundane.
Welcome to A Fine Romance. We're so happy you're here!
Ah! I love it-such spring feeling!
ReplyDeleteCute Jen! I love the green and the new pictures at the top. Oh and the new pretty picture of you, love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Very puuuurty! Hey, How did you do that signature thingy? I've been trying to figure out how to add a signature, but, no luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! :) Kelly, I found a divider on shabbyblogs.com, saved it as an image on my desktop and opened it up in picnik.com to add the text. It was pretty simple to do. I was getting tired of having to cut and paste the signature I had before. I'm not really sure of an easier way. Now when I finish a blog post, I'll just add an image to the end like I would do a photo. They have a bunch of different dividers to choose from or you could choose something else on a site like photobucket.com. Hope that helps! XO
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute I can't stand it ;) Really like the new layout and I LOVE Colby Caillat ;) totally a "springy song"!! Have a great day!! XO Like the picture too, but perhaps maybe I could take it for you...just a little tip maybe turn off the flash and do it with more available lighting?? maybe that would make the quality better (just some constructive criticism, don't take personally);)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll try that Jen!
ReplyDelete