Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yard Sale Purchases Week 2

Good morning! Our yard saling adventures yesterday weren't as productive as the week before, however, we still managed to get a few really great items.

Antique? milk bottles in carrying...um, thing ;)

#1, I am not sure if they are actually antique and I'm also not sure what the bottle carrier is appropriately called hence the "um, thing".

I bought it for $6 and am planning on using them as a bud vase duo.

Here they are here with fresh clippings from my lilac bush.


Sleeping Beauty 2-Disc Set DVD - still in original wrapping

NEVER BEEN OPENED


$5

(My daughter was BEYOND thrilled)


I also bought quite a few "in great condition" clothing items for the kids - most of them @ $0.25 a piece! Oh, how I love when husbands who "just want to get rid of this stuff" run the sale while Mommy takes the kids to some kind of Saturday practice. :)

XO,


P.S. Does anyone else have the new Lady Antebellum song stuck in their head like I have for the past few weeks? Well...if you didn't before and have your volume up, now you will! Enjoy! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love the Milk bottle thingy!
    And yes, that is a catchy tune, and I do like that song....problem is, Kaitlyn does too, she sings it in the car ".....I'm a little drunk, and I need you now." Great! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((sigh))) i LOVE sleeping beauty. I would have purchased that as well:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably leave your blog up all day just to hear that song while I clean up the kitchen. :) I've been turning it up in the van for months. Now Silas knows the words, sings along, and refers to it as "mommy's favorite song". Hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you find your yard sales.. I'm not much of a yard sale person, but I would like to find those extra things and I want them for cheap..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn, My mom and I find them through mostly through Craigslist & the Pottstown Mercury. I wasn't much of a yard sale person before I was married or had kids but now that I have discovered them, I am addicted! It's fun and you can get some really great stuff for cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...