Monday, June 7, 2010

I Purchased the Prize!

OK, so I didn't get to HomeGoods yesterday and thank God that I didn't because I did go today and hello...if it was anything like it was today, I may not have been able to squeeze down the aisles. Sheesh it was crowded. But...so worth it. Oh my. Can I just tell you again how much I heart HomeGoods? My heart goes pitter patter and angels sing, mmmmm k? It's THAT kinda store for me. I can ALMOST compare it to...the O word...you know...O...O...O...O. Think Office Space here people. If you have any idea what I'm talking about, bless you. Oh man...is it ever THAT good. WOW. I want you to have that same "O" experience and soooooooo...rather than purchasing something that the winner may or may not like, I decided on a gift card - $15 to be exact. I know it's not a huge amount but I know for darn sure, you can get something super cute for that @ HomeGoods. Also, it made more sense to do a gift card should the winner happen to not live near me and I'd need to ship it. Gotta always be thinkin' girls! ;)

So...if you are interested in a $15 GC for HomeGoods, please see my blog post from June 6th and be sure to leave a drawing entry comment. Only those who leave a comment on my blog or my Facebook account (under the blog post link) will be considered for the random drawing. The deadline is by midnight Wednesday, June 8th so please be mindful of that if you're interested! I will announce the winner on Thursday, June 9th.

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!

XO,
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Sad to say I don't think I have even reached my 40th blog yet. Congrats for keeping up with your blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Here's to hoping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PICK ME PICK ME!! Did we have to write something specific, like an essay?? Ohhh crap.....I'm so not good at essays.... :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...