Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Julie @ http://hopplefamily.blogspot.com/ just tagged me to do a "Likes, Love and Hates" tag. I'm so excited; this is the first time I've been tagged here in blogger. :)

I have to list 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates so here goes...

Likes:

A good summer read down by the water, waves licking at my toes...

Driving by myself on a warm sunny day with my windows down and music turned way UP...

Fresh flowers on our dining room table...

A clean house...(better yet...someone ELSE cleaning it)

Old school jazz...(Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole...etc)

Girl's night out...

Decorating for fall...

Reminiscing...

The way the dryer vent smells outside...

A good old fashioned cheeseburger, fries and Coke meal...

Drive-in's (this is a new like for me)...

Laughing...

Love:

Only 1? Jeez. This will be hard...

It's a given that I love my kiddos, right? Okay good...

Then I'm gonna say that I LOVED Arizona and being on vacation "by myself"...for the first time in 6 years it actually FELT like a vacation.

Hates:

Oh boy...this could take a while...only b/c I will have such a hard time narrowing it down...

K...8.

Arrogance...

Deception...

Road construction...

Ants...

Loud, obnoxious people...

Inconsideration...

Legalism...and along with that, judgmental people...

My lack of self-discipline...

I have so many more things that belong on these lists but this will have to do for now. :)

And it looks like I have to tag 3 people so...here goes...

I tag: Megan @ http://feathering-this-nest.blogspot.com, Michelle @ http://shellbelle8899.blogspot.com/ and Robyn @ www.tipsforabetteryou.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see your answers, girly girls!

Thanks Julie! This was fun...if anyone else wants to ever tag me for anything, feel free! I love 'em! lol

XO,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...