"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Pooh
Christopher Robin to Pooh
“Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you."
Charlie Brown to Snoopy
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
Jesus to Me
Charlie Brown to Snoopy
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
Jesus to Me
I just want to take a moment to thank all of my Christopher Robin's and Charlie Brown's this morning. Your kind & supportive words have meant the world to me. I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of love and encouragement that I have received both through this blog and through my Facebook account. You can't possibly know what it's meant to me. Though I've only just met some of you, I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
I love you guys.
"One word or a pleasing smile is often enough to raise up a saddened and wounded soul."
Therese of Lisieux
Therese of Lisieux
Puttin' my records on thanks to you guys,
Jennifer
Sending a special thank you to a couple of new found friends here in blogland -
It's because we don't really know each other that your comments were extra special. It takes truly great people to extend a hand (or shoulder, Lisa) to people they barely know and so for that, I especially thank you both. I can tell that both of you are extraordinary women and the kindest of the kind and I can't wait to get to know you girls better. :)
Jennifer
Sending a special thank you to a couple of new found friends here in blogland -
It's because we don't really know each other that your comments were extra special. It takes truly great people to extend a hand (or shoulder, Lisa) to people they barely know and so for that, I especially thank you both. I can tell that both of you are extraordinary women and the kindest of the kind and I can't wait to get to know you girls better. :)

Sounds good to me, and seriously, I am here for you if you want to vent....and man, if you only saw one of my freak outs, you'd be laughing your butt off right now!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks so much. I am just glad that I could encourage you. We all need each other in this world! Hang in there. :) My husband sometimes teases me that I spend a lot of time on facebook/blogs ... last night I just looked at him and said "I spend ALL DAY with little people, and I need to talk to grown-ups. These are my grown-ups to 'talk' to!!!" Glad I could be here for you. Now when I am going nuts, it'll be your turn to help me out too!!
ReplyDeleteJen, you are welcome to come join our little "Mom click" any afternoon and meet Amy and some other wonderful Moms that have become my dearest friends. The kids would have a blast and its a great time of adult socialization for us Moms! Seriously...we congregate outside everyday (when I'm not working) and everyone would welcome you!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! Lisa, I'm just so thankful for the "delete" button and the "backspace" button. LOL If only I had them on my mouth as well! ;) Amy, I can definitely relate - my husband really doesn't "get it" with this whole "computer friends" thing. He's only 30 but man is he stuck in the dark ages. lol Blogging is where it's at right now! And I love FB - if it weren't for FB, I wouldn't have 1/2 the social life that I do. LOL Kel, thanks girly! I'd love to hang out with your neighborly's someday. :) Thank you for the invite!
ReplyDelete