Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight

Ya know what I especially love about kids? They couldn't give a rat's patooty as to what they look like...they're just out for a good time.

Guess who had the princess bubbles? Eh hem...yup.

Bored with bubbles now on to boots...

Haha - don't you just love it?!

Honestly, it does give me slight heart palpitations...I do prefer my kids to be well-clothed (they stripped down so they could be sprayed with the hose).

We're going back to simpler ways and I am TRYING to be at peace with moments like this...enjoy them for what they are...kids being kids!

I believe in this moment, they were saying, "Howdy Partner's!" (or Parders as Noah puts it)

Howdy indeed. And oh so precious.

I'm holding these pictures for ransom come teen years. ;)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...