Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Evidence

Nicolas:

"Moooooooom! Natalie was playing with your camera!"



 


Hmmmmm...did she somehow manage to find the self-timer button (which still often eludes me) and position herself perfectly within the frame or is it possible that this criminal had an accomplice? 

Who's hand is reaching for the forbidden glue stick?  I'll need to dust that for finger prints. Oh, who am I kidding...I don't dust. 


Trying to black out the security camera I see...
 
I don't need a head to know who's wearing that outfit...baseball pants...soccer shirt...

BUSTED. 

According to the evidence, Miss Natalie Rose is not the only perpetrator in this case. 

Nicolas Angelo is to be found GUILTY AS CHARGED of distorting the truth.

Next time...if you don't want to get caught, make sure to delete the evidence...der.

;)

Kinda like the time that Natalie SWORE up and down that her baby brother was the one who wrote NATALIE all over the dining room, living room, foyer and kitchen walls.

If you are going to try to pass it off like you didn't do it...don't sign your work! 

Any good criminal knows that! 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...