I've lost count...what day is this again? I don't know. What I do know is that this project is wearing me out and taking WAY too long to come together. I'd like to tell you that the painting is at least finished but no. It's not. And I am on my own for the next few days. Blah. I'm thinking that if this blog had a "mood" category, it'd say ANNOYED. There is so much to be done yet and I really wanted to be farther along by now. My husband and I did some painting this morning though not much. All of the walls are just about finished with the exception of the very tippy top and the way down low bottom. I was kinda hoping that he would be ever so kind to get those tough to reach places...but nope.
I did do a little something else on my list though today...
...wanna sneak a sneaky peek?
Before (the skinny drawer but same gist)
With a coat of primer...
The Final Result...
I may do a little sump'n sump'n with those handles...haven't yet decided...
Anyway, it's not much but it's somethin'!
Tomorrow, my sister and I are hittin' up Ikea again...I'm really excited about this trip. Hopefully, it will be the last of the shopping adventures before the big reveal. I am pretty sure that I have everything covered now! (Yeah...suuuuure ya do.)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment