Today has been sunny...and pleasant...and there is not any indicator in the sky that something bad is heading in our direction...only, it is.
The worst hurricane the East Coast has seen in 100 years is on her way and we can prepare...but God is the ultimate weatherman. The whole world is in His hands. Nothing happens without his knowledge.
The last I checked, Irene is set to hit our area sometime Sunday morning. I've already started putting our deck furniture in the garage and made plans to possibly stay with my parents this weekend. The grocery stores in our town are being wiped out of water and non-perishables.
Will Irene actually do damage here where I live? I'm not sure. Am I nervous? Yup. Little bit. But I know Who is in charge.
His eye is on the sparrow...and I know He watches me...
XO
Praying for the East Coast and hoping that Irene's bark is worse than her bite.
;)
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment