(Source For All: Pinterest)
Freezer Cooking...it's what's for dinner?
So...who is doing this and who has a good book to recommend?
What are your favorite recipes? (that involve freezer cooking)
I am thinking of ways to decrease my stress once we begin our school year and dinner time stresses can sometimes be overwhelming.
This make ahead freezer cooking may be my "saving grace" but I'd like to hear from those of you who have tried it or are thinking of trying it...
So...comment away! :)
Thank you, friends! (P.S. I know that it's been difficult to comment on Blogger for some reason but I do read my facebook page often so if you leave a comment there, I will get it as well)
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!





casseroles are great. or even side dishes. I love to make homemade macaroni in big batches and freeze them. then when i have a meat recipe in the crock pot (roast, whole chicken etc..) i can pull out the macaroni as a side, add a veggie or a salad and it's been an easy supper that tastes like i've been slaving all day! I just did chicken enchilada lasagna and threw together a pan of rolled enchiladas this am. VERY easy b/c on monday i cooked 2 whole chickens in my crockpot and froze the meat until i needed it. i am starting homeschooling in the fall and i am trying to simplify my life too! :) Hope you get some good ideas and help!
ReplyDeleteWoah. I just wanted to say that I'm awed by that kind of organization. I'm happy if I have a couple bags of frozen veggies hidden in there somewhere... LOL!
ReplyDeleteCass @ http://www.unplugyourfamily.ca
Thanks Shyla! We'll be homeschooling newbie's together! :)
ReplyDeleteCass, I KNOW! Right now, my freezer is less than organized to say the least but I do adore some good organization...it's so...pretty. :) Now keeping it that way...that'd be my problem!