My sister called earlier and asked, "Are we still on for tonight?"
Music to my extremely bored ears.
As it turns out, I had completely forgotten that my sister, mom and I are supposed to have girl's night out tonight. In honor of my mom's birthday.
I quickly hung up the phone and dialed my hubby to make sure that he is going to be home to watch the kiddos (Does anyone else get slightly annoyed that the husband can go out babysitter FREE no questions asked but the wife...nope, we've gotta call everyone we know and BEG). Turns out that yes, he will be home but not til 7. So...I dialed up my dad to come to my rescue.
Have a mentioned that I.Love.My.Dad. ???
Dad...yeah, shirt off his back? Check. One of the very best men I know.
So tonight, I will be spending a fabulous evening with my girls...Mom and Juls.
Dinner and a movie...what? WHAT?
Y to the ayyyyyyyy!!!
Time to go get prettied up.
XOXO
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love Girl's Night Out! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave fun dear.
ReplyDeletekathy
http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com
Thanks girls! We had so much fun. Went to dinner and then to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. I love girl's nights with 2 of the girls I love the best. So blessed to have a mom and sister that I am so close to. :)
ReplyDelete