Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Link Up: It's The Little Things...

Like...

  • Clean sheets - they are in the washer even as I type...
  • Fun new toys and snacks for Magellan (our hamster)...such fun colors!
 
 She's really enjoying her new snack bar.  Can you spot her chompin' away?! :)
 
  •  A coupon for Essie nail color when I just happened to be salivating over them HERE.
  • The fact that we have a new printer and it works like a charm. It's been a blast using it for school print outs such as...
The Pledge of Allegiance and this week's memory verse. :)
  •  The beginning of fall decorating...
(Sneak peek at our fall mantle)
  •  Early bedtime...
Now that fall is finally under way and we are getting into a fairly solid routine with school, I have been putting the kiddos to bed EARLY - as in BEFORE 8 o'clock.
Ahhhhhhhhh.....so nice.
  • Taking my kiddos to the pet store and having Noah exclaim, "Thass so ahhsome!" when he found out that we were going to see animals. Now, you really have to picture it coming out of a sweet little voiced 3 year old to get the gist but lemme tell ya...it is too.darn.cute.
  • Reese's Pumpkins. Just cuz.
  • Having a few uninterrupted nights to myself this week. As much as I love my husband, I also really like my ME time. He's participating in a fishing tournament in upstate New York this week and I've been enjoying these last few evenings after the kids are in bed. Just snuggling up on the couch with a good movie or show...me, myself and I. The other night I watched Bridesmaids...

    Hilarious. 

    For those of you who have seen it...did you think that Officer Rhodes was as completely adorable as I did?
    :)
    Thanks for stoppin' in!
    I'm linking up with Lindsay @ From the Aisle to Aloha!



    Aisle to Aloha

    4 comments:

    1. This is a great list!

      I smiled all the way through it.

      And oh, I can just imagine your little three year old saying that. (My favorite age is 2-3 and I taught a Sunday school class for that age for over 3 years.) Thanks for making me smile!

      Blessings,
      Sarah

      ReplyDelete
    2. Aw, thank you, Sarah. What a nice comment. Made my night. :) Thank you for stopping by!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! I'm stopping over from Lindsay's link-up (a few days late) - just wanted to say that I *love* your fall mantle! Also, Reese's pumpkins are the bomb diggity. Have a happy Monday!

      ReplyDelete
    4. LOL Lauren...your "bomb diggity" comment cracked me up! :) I'll be posting about my entire fall mantle for a fall link up with The Lettered Cottage and Thrifty Decor Chick tomorrow if you're interested. :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday to you too! :)

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...