{Just a warning...since it's been an especially long day and I have sick kiddos...this post is gonna be quick, simple and to the point. Hope you don't mind!}
Fall is finally here (yay!) and I have been SO looking forward to taking part in the Autumn Link Party hosted by Layla, Rhoda, Kate and Sarah. (See my side bar for details!) Today, the party is at Layla's place and we're all celebrating Fall Mantle's/Mantel's.
Love.
Here's what I'm wearing to the party ;)
Window - an original from our house.
"Pumpkins" sign - I made it a few years ago.
Wreath - Target, a few years ago.
Red candle holders - Marshall's (I think)
Pillar candles - Marshall's (I think)
Wheat/cinnamon stick bundle - yard sale
Pumpkin candy dish - Gift from my Aunt Kathy a few years ago (very sentimental since she has since passed away)
Votive candle - Ikea
Wooden lantern - T.J. Maxx
Autumn potpourri - Christmas Tree Shop (Possibly)
Thanks for stoppin' by...hope to see you at the party! :)
Oh and...Happy Fall Y'All!




Your mantle is lovely - I like the collage!
ReplyDelete