Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's the Little Things (Link Up to From the Aisle to Aloha)

So happy it's Friday for so many reasons but one of them is especially special and I want to share it with you today! One of the very cool blogs I follow From the Aisle to Aloha is hosting a brand new link up on Fridays called It's the Little Things. Lindsay is the coolest...cutest...sweetest little thing you ever did see. I love her blog...love her work...(just ordered a cutie canvas for my school room!)...love her! So...I've decided to add a little predictability (of the good sort) to my blog amongst all of the randomness and link up on Friday's from here on out. So, here goes...

Today, I am so very thankful...

...that we finished our first week of [home]school. We're all in one piece...we survived! Yay! :) Today was a short day so I thought it'd be fun to celebrate with a fun little craft project.
And wait...look.owl.adorable they look on my new art line from Maple Shade Kids!
Can you tell Hoot's is Hoot's? 
:)
I will be able to go for days on those sweet little owls...3 of my favorite little things by 3 of my favorite little people.
:)
...today, it feels like fall...and so I bought our first container of apple cider...celebrated with a wine glass full of the good stuff. THAT is a really great little thing... Cheers!
...Did I mention that today feels like fall?? Out goes the summer decor...to make way for the fall...my FAVORITE. I have about a million favorite little things that I'll be pulling out from storage this week...♪♫ it's the most wonderful time of the year. ♪♫ 
Bye bye summer! And take your ants with you!

...the pictures below are not of the best quality because I took them through a screen door...I didn't want them to know that I was filming them. My 3 kiddos were eating dinner on the deck and...eh hem...having a little burping contest (class acts, thank you very much!)...my son, Noah, CRACKED UP every time one of the other kids would burp. His little laugh makes me laugh...it's so infectious...when he laughs, his whole body gets involved...that twinkle in the eye and great big belly laugh make me smile...and try to capture the moment on camera...


Precious. 
It's the little things.

So, thanks for checkin' me out today...as i said, I'm linking up with Lindsay and crew on FTATA. If you wanna do the same, feel free! Lindsay is great - you'll love her. :) 


Aisle to Aloha

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Congrats on finishing your first week of hone schooling. I really wish that Hawaii experienced fall.. It is one season year round here.

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...