Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Liebster Award

Yesterday I was awarded the Liebster Award! 

 

 Thank you Beth @ Far From Camelot  - your write-up about my blog was such a sweet encouragement to me, I feel very honored! :)


"Jennifer @ a Fine romance - Jennifer is a Faithful mom of three who just started homeschooling.  She writes about her passions, family and now her homeschooling adventures!  A VoiceBoks member, she has fabulous style and creativity, just check out the school room she designed and remodeled!"   


The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Here are the guidelines a recipient should follow:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. 
5. And most of all - have fun!
Here are my top 5 bloggers who I believe are well-deserving of the Liebster Award:




Cassandra @ Unplug Your Family
 
Lauren @ Enchanting

Go check them out!  

Each of these girls are super inspiring and award worthy in their own right and I've learned so much from reading their blogs. :)

So, thanks again, Beth! I'm happy to share the love.

Have an AWESOME day, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...