Saturday, February 27, 2010

Layla Grace


I am going to ask you please...if you are reading my blog right now...please take a moment to click here...http://laylagrace.org/...and pray for this little girl and her family.

I am BAWLING. I can't even stand to look at that precious little face and know that she isn't going to be here on earth much longer...oh, those poor poor parents hearts and how they must be breaking! Oh my dear Lord...I just can't imagine...I just can't...the thought alone drops me to my knees.

Parents, I know that our kiddos are often crazy out of control...I know that sometimes they can frustrate us to no end...they can be indignant...they can be impatient...they can be a lot to handle at times...

But are they well? That alone is a miracle. My mom always says when she can see that I am getting to the end of my rope with the kids behavior..."Be thankful that they are well enough to be bad."

She's right.

HUG YOUR BABIES...KISS THEM LIKE CRAZY...take that extra minute to tell them you love them another 45 times...and when they say Mommy over and over and over and over again...cherish that...I know it's hard...but can you even imagine the alternative?

My heart goes out to this family and precious little Layla Grace. And the many other families who are suffering for the loss of their children tonight...God bless them all and grant them the peace that passes all understanding...

PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE!!!
XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! That is heartbreaking! I can't even imagine! Praying for all of them right now! :-(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...