At least to me it is.
We currently have a little bit of construction going on at our house. My ultra fabulous contractor (aka my equally ultra fabulous dad) is building 2 sets of closets in both our future bedroom and the kids future bedroom. This says more than storage to me...it says FREEDOM!
Freedom to FINALLY be able to unleash all of my decor dreams and make them come true!
Which means a whole heck of a lotta dreamin' and not alotta doin' what I'm s'posed to be doin'. Oy.
Ya wanna get a little sneak peak into some of my inspiration for my husband and I's future love nest???
I thought so! (Cause if you are anything at all like me, ya KNOW you're a little nosy like that...;)
Come on...let me show you some accessories that I'm eyein' up for our new boudoir...
I tried to get this picture to be a little bigger but I gave up after 1/2 a million tries...I don't know if you can tell, but this is an earring holder with a sweet little bird nesting on top...I'd like it in white...
Obviously this is a necklace stand...again, with the bird...
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=31&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17617630&parentid=A_FURN_WALL&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=132&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_FURN_WALL&popId=APARTMENT_FURNISH&prepushId=
Birdcage wall decal that I think is very sweet...(couldn't get a pic to post here though)
Also...
Have you ever heard of Uppercase Living?
It's an absolutely fabulous company that specializes in wall art...my fav new home trend!
http://www.uppercaseliving.com/Products/Catalog/
Those are just a few fun things that I've been eyein' up in dream land...
OH MY MY MY MY MY...would you look at this? Well...hello dream bedroom!!!

Okay so somehow, I will figure out how to blend Pottery Barn chic with Shabby Chic...and then throw in my own personal twist...which is most certainly gonna be black and a little bit distressed...
cause that's how I roll...
Obviously this is a necklace stand...again, with the bird...http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=31&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17617630&parentid=A_FURN_WALL&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=132&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_FURN_WALL&popId=APARTMENT_FURNISH&prepushId=
Birdcage wall decal that I think is very sweet...(couldn't get a pic to post here though)
Also...
Have you ever heard of Uppercase Living?
It's an absolutely fabulous company that specializes in wall art...my fav new home trend!
http://www.uppercaseliving.com/Products/Catalog/
Those are just a few fun things that I've been eyein' up in dream land...
OH MY MY MY MY MY...would you look at this? Well...hello dream bedroom!!!
Okay so somehow, I will figure out how to blend Pottery Barn chic with Shabby Chic...and then throw in my own personal twist...which is most certainly gonna be black and a little bit distressed...
cause that's how I roll...
Back to dreaming...or um...doing the dishes or laundry...or the million other things that are on my list that I am blissfully ignoring today...
XO
XO
"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful,
or believe to be beautiful."
- William Morris
or believe to be beautiful."
- William Morris




Oh how I love thee....your dream bedroom, that is. :) Keep posting pics! Love the blog Jen! Will add it to my list of "daily checks".
ReplyDelete