I am in no way a fashionista. I prefer simple styles with feminine flair. The information below just happens to be what I would consider "my dream style"...if I had any inkling to know how to pull it off.
A little birdy told me recently how utterly fabulous J.CREW's spring catalog was...
Being a fan of J.Crew for YEARS, I, of course (duh), had to check it out for myself...
And what I found on those glorious pages is seriously pure. bliss.
Feminine takes on menswear classics...vintage inspired...
Someone get me a fan...it's getting hot in here...
I.seriously.may.hyperventilate.
Okay...just take a deep breath...and see for yourself...
Isn't this dress GORG???
(GASP!)
This is one of my very favorite of all-time looks...so classic...so feminine...so effortless...and the fact that this sweater is CASHMERE just makes it all the more breathtaking...
P.S. I'm totally into the gold jewelry this year...
P.S. I'm totally into the gold jewelry this year...
RUFFLES and CARDIGANS??? Quick! Someone please pick my jaw up off of the floor...
Ahhhhhhhhh...would you please just look at this? Menswear inspired pieces are HUGE for spring...and for good reason! I just love this open shirt with statement necklace...
So so super pretty...
So so super pretty...
The henley is one of my very favorite styles and with the ruffles, the look can't be beat...
How simple is this look and yet so graceful...
Love the scarf with this...and of course...the ruffles...lol
Love everything about this top...color...cut...detail...
P.S. Camo is back...which I actually kinda really love...maybe it's from my year of being a military wife... ;) My husband did look ULTRA FIIIIIINE in that uniform...ahhhhhh...

Last but not least...
And people...that doesn't even cover it...I wanted to pick almost every single look in the catalog!
For more, go to: http://www.jcrew.com/index.jsp
If you don't have a lot of time, at least check out their jewelry...it's all vintage inspired...
ANYWAY...I'm awake now (been spending A LOT of time in dream land lately)...and here is the harsh reality...
The fact is that though I LOVE J.Crew's spring collection, my budget does NOT (if yours does, please don't tell me as I may be tempted to break the 10th commandment). However, never fear! There are plenty of other stores that are going to carry similar items at more wallet friendly prices.
I wonder if Tarjay will have any menswear inspired pieces this year??? :)
I'll let you know if I find anything good! :)
XO
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
- - Coco Chanel
- - Coco Chanel


No comments:
Post a Comment