I'm exhausted.
I made a pact with myself today that I would not, absolutely would NOT get sucked into the internet today. And ya know what? It is seriously amazing what you can get accomplished when your badonkadonk (I believe that is the technical term) isn't perched on a cushy leather office chair. Huh.
Ya know what else is seriously amazing? How you can clean your patootie off all day long and work your little tooshie into oblivion and yet take a survey of all your accomplishments come bedtime and it looks like you barely did anything.
Don't you just LOVE that?!
I would so love to blog about something fabulously fun & superbly interesting but truth be told, I just don't have it in me tonight. I need some serious sleep. My eyelids are ANGRY as it is that they are being made to stay open this long.
So girls...please excuse me while I head up to bed...
This chick is ready to dive off the deep end into dreamland...
Night all...sleep well!
XO
Oh WAIT...before I go...look what I found!

Oh.my.word. Can I please just take a moment to tell you how BLISSFULLY HAPPY this painting makes me? I soooo need to own a piece of this woman's art: http://theoldpostroadblog.blogspot.com/. It's bubbly and sweet and whimsical (not to mention completely inspirational)...just precious.
Inspires me to perhaps create a little something of my own...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Anyway, where was I....oh yeah...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Oh, my goodness!!! Apparently I had my speakers turned up too loud and when I got on your blog, after a few seconds the music started with those drums and scared me half to death! My rolling chair went flying a few feet back! lol Now that my heart is starting to settle down, Great post!
ReplyDeletethe post from nateandkatesmom had me laughing out loud. :) if my boys are around when I get into your blog they automatically start dancing. last night I was on a completely different website which just happened to have music playing. my hubby said from across the room: "are you on that Jen-girl's blog?" you are getting quite the reputation! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Megan...that cracked me up! I am a music LOVER...any and all kinds and I really love to switch up the music according to the feel of my post... :) My kiddos always dance to it as well...it's good for the soul! ;) I hope that the reputation is a good one. Haha
ReplyDelete