Monday, March 8, 2010

The ABC's of a 60 degree day

A is for athletic...which my son, Nicolas, clearly is. The gift of athletics...you should've seen this kid move today! Basketball...nothin' but net over and over again... Hockey...he shoots, he scores... Football...throw's it deep...throw's it long... Soccer...the crowd goes wild. Seriously. This is not some overly proud Mama just puffin' up her chest here...this kid is FOR REAL! And he's 5...imagine what he'll do when he's 15...

By the way, I am an overly proud Mama puffin' up her chest. ;)




B is for bubbles. The first of the season! Miss Natalie Rose was a bubble blowin' maniac today! AND I don't know if you can tell b/c by the time these pictures were taken, she'd been having fun for a while (i.e. getting messy)...but I got her hair up in a ponytail for the first time in well over a year! Yay! :) It looked sooooo pretty...at first. ;)




C is for CUTE. Cuz that is just how Noah rolls.




Right by Mommy's side...with his sweet little red hat...which he wears...even in his sleep...

God please bless my three little love bugs...I don't think that my heart could get any more full...it already feels like it could burst sometimes...

Hope you all enjoyed this sunny Monday!

XO

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! PS - don't see any ads??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes 48 hours (it's also based on approval)...but there is one up there already...it's the www.blogger.com one...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...