I don't know about you but if I came downstairs in the morning to one of these spaces, I'd be all too anxious to get to work in them...
Ahhhhhhh...lovely...
The color green on these walls is not my favorite but I do love those aluminum wash tubs, the milky white flower pitcher, wooden ironing board holder and pretty cover...also love the white wash wide plank flooring...YUM.
I also really love the powder detergent beautified in those gorgeous glass canisters...
I use liquid detergent but have been wanting to try the powdered just so that I could store it this way...is there a difference? If so...please share in the comments! I am very curious...
I also really love the powder detergent beautified in those gorgeous glass canisters...
I use liquid detergent but have been wanting to try the powdered just so that I could store it this way...is there a difference? If so...please share in the comments! I am very curious...

Wallpaper isn't really my thing but I have to say that in this room, that yellow is to die for...so bright...so cheery...and look at what it does to transform a boring ol' laundry room! Also LOVE the aluminum trash can...and the blue wellies...so love those...I want to buy a pair, not to wear but to decorate with...okay, maybe to wear too...but then maybe 2 pairs so I could leave one out...you know...that illusion that someone with a very green thumb lives here and is about to go out back at any moment and bring in the bounty from her abundantly fruitful colonial garden surrounded by the perfect white picket fence...the fragrance of the plentiful herbs, veggies and cutting garden with the absolute PERFECT stems gently carried by the light breeze to her perfect little nose on a day that dreams are made of...laundry lying wait in it's perfectly distorted rustically oblong wicker home...getting ready to be hung on the line to dry in sunshine that was made just for day dreamers...ahhhhhhhhh...
****POP**** (my bubble just burst...in case you were wondering)
Okay, sorry for that...back to the post...eh hem...
****POP**** (my bubble just burst...in case you were wondering)
Okay, sorry for that...back to the post...eh hem...

I love a lot of things about the laundry room below...especially the glass and wire vases, the glass canisters filled with detergent and beachy goodies, the rustic topiary, the driftwoodesque folding table, the wire laundry basket...not to mention the high tech heavy equipment. ;)

How about this luxorious laundry room? There are some days that I'd love to be able to sit and have a good read while my loads are running...it'd be a lot more relaxing than having to trek up and down the stairs all day to check to see when it's time for the ol' switch over...

I haven't been a 100% fan of subway tile since it's trendy debut but in this room, I think that it definitely works...

Let's discuss kitchens, shall we?
I stumbled upon my dream one this morning and here it is...
Can you imagine? Isn't it GORGEOUS?
Oh.my.word.
I think that I just commited adultery...I have serious lust in my heart for this baby...lol
Okay, so I am dramatic. ;) But for real...just look at it! (Squealing with delight over here people)
I stumbled upon my dream one this morning and here it is...
Can you imagine? Isn't it GORGEOUS?
Oh.my.word.
I think that I just commited adultery...I have serious lust in my heart for this baby...lol
Okay, so I am dramatic. ;) But for real...just look at it! (Squealing with delight over here people)

Honestly, I was drawn to this picture because of the zebra printed vase (lol) however, there are some other beautiful features to this room as well...though I have to say, I don't particularly care for the accent rug...

I love the crisp classic combo (say that 3 times fast!) of green and white in this kitchen...and again, there is that subway tile...also totally loving the black counter tops...
I definitely see black countertops in my future.
I definitely see black countertops in my future.

Though I am not over the top in love with the style of this room what I do love is the booth style seating...I soooo wish that I had a space to do that in my own kitchen. I just think it's the most adorable thing. Whenever we go into a restaurant and they lead us to a table, I am one of those annoying people that ask, "Actually, do you have a booth available?" They are so much more comfy and intimate! Duh! ;)

I love me some chunky legs...not the ones on me (those I could seriously do without)...but the ones on the island below...
And what is up with that tin punched fridge door? Hello...fabulous!
Also totally love the "splashes" here and there of wicker and wood...texture is where it's at.
And what is up with that tin punched fridge door? Hello...fabulous!
Also totally love the "splashes" here and there of wicker and wood...texture is where it's at.

Again with the black counter tops...mmmmm hmmmmm...you will be mine!
P.S. Am also totally into all things pendent lighting...especially speckled ones like these appear to be...or...wait...be still my beating heart...is it possible that they are...wait for it...leopard print??????????
Shut. Up.
P.S. Am also totally into all things pendent lighting...especially speckled ones like these appear to be...or...wait...be still my beating heart...is it possible that they are...wait for it...leopard print??????????
Shut. Up.

Just wanted to share those beauts with you today...if for no other reason that to give you a little eye candy to cheery up your Tuesday.
Hope that you enjoyed the show! Have a wonderful day guys and don't forget to whistle while you work!
XO

Ah! I love the last picture of the kitchen and the laundry rooms? LOVE EM! I would just die to have a laundry room no a HOUSE!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind doing laundry so much, but if I had a room like those I'd be dirtying clothes faster just so I could spend time in there doing laundry!!
ReplyDelete