Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Rocks Will Cry Out

Isn't God's creation AMAZING?

Since I can remember, I've always been in AWE of it.

It is just SO fascinating to me...

Not a single hair on your head is the same...

No two people look exactly alike...

No two animals are exactly alike...

No two flowers are exactly alike...

No two snowflakes are exactly alike...(still thanking the Lord that we won't be seeing any more of these for a while now...)

Will you please take a moment to actually let that sink in?

How can anyone dispute that you and I and every living thing on this earth was created by God...including the earth itself?

That has always completely baffled me.

The big bang theory? Doesn't make one lick of sense... We all just poofed into place?

Evolution? If it was true than why aren't we STILL evolving? Why aren't there apes still turning into humans today?

I love this quote about evolution: "If evolution really works, how come mother's only have two hands?" - Milton Berle

Satan is constantly looking for ways to discredit God's existence through lies of evolution.

I'm so thankful to have never bought into that crazy thinking.

When you look around...when you really SEE the world and everything in it...how can you deny the fact that it was all created by the one true God? How can you not praise His name for his AMAZING POWER? For creating you and me...

The human body's intricate design is enough to make me believe...

The human brain...


A life...from the point of conception...


We went to the zoo on Saturday and once again, I was in awe...








Out of all of the various creations on earth...these are by far, my favorite's...





In the beginning...GOD CREATED...and he is worthy to be praised!


Praise Him, Praise Him!
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love.
Praise Him, Praise Him!
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love!


Love Him, love Him,
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love.
Love Him, love Him,
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love!


Serve Him, serve Him,
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love.
Serve Him, serve Him,
All ye little children,
God is love, God is love!

Luke 19:40 "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones [ or rocks] will cry out."

Have you praised God for his creation lately? Everything around you was created by him...including the person you see in the mirror...

I don't know about you but I think that is worthy of some serious PRAISE!

XO,


Speaking of God's beautiful creation, today is supposed to be 64 and SUNNY where I live. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna praise him OUTSIDE today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...