Thursday, March 25, 2010

Up Up and Away!

Updo's are where it's at if you're looking for an easy trend to live by this spring and summer. And isn't it the perfect look for Mommy's on-the-go? Some of you may even be thinking..."Wow, I am in style and I didn't even know it. I throw my hair up and go all the time!" Well, good for you...this is your year! ;) Now you won't be considered lazy...you'll be considered trendy!

I am sporting a rather long do at the moment and I love wearing my hair up. I've been inspired to try to some twists on the updo by one of my fav beauty guru's on youtube; Alexandra @ HRH Collection. Click here to watch some of her videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/hrhcollection - she's a classic beauty who is not afraid to think outside of the proverbial box.

Here are some ideas for trendy new twists on a classic messy updo...


Olivia Wilde


Miley Cyrus

Julianne Hough



Kristen Bell


If that wasn't enough, click here for some more great updo options for spring...

http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Updos/mGLv6T1-ATQ

Hope that you enjoyed this post! Here's to throwing your hair up in 5 seconds flat and looking like a trendy celeb...don't forget the big shades (as if you were trying to hide from the paparazzi) and Starbucks...

You girl...are ALL THE RAGE.

XO

3 comments:

  1. It's true! If you are a gal that looks good with her hair off her face...those messy up-do's and ponytails are the in thing. I guess I should do a hair post one of these days. After all, it is what I do! It is a job though so I tend to not "talk shop" too much unless I am actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! I was considering chopping my hair, but maybe I'll just try an up-do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blast! My hair is not long enough for a trendy up-do :( Once again...I am behind the times...lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...