Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yay! Something that I can do to "be a Darby"! :)

Hey all! If you are looking for a fun and easy Easter craft...um...thing (that is the official name, I believe)...then head on over to my VERY FAV bloggyfriend (OK so we're not exactly "friends" per se...does stalker and stalkee count? ;) DARBY's site to learn how to make these cute lil things...

(Photo taken from: http://www.flythroughourwindow.com)

I think they.are.PRESH...and I'm siked to make some because it's probably like the one thing that I can do that Darby does. lol

I can plant grass.

Oh. You better believe I can. And I will.

And I will feel very Darbyesque doing it too.

And so can you.

Sooooo...once I get all my grass-plantin'-in-an-egg goodies together, I'll post what mine look like.

And uh yeah...that's that.

XO

“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields (or an egg) has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”


-- Eleanora Duse

4 comments:

  1. I saw this somewhere outside of blogland....Family Fun magazine maybe. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks presh.....but listen - have you ever thought that there are people out there who stalk YOUR blog and want to be just like YOU?? I bet there is someone out there right now saying "On my word, I found this presh new blog - she is super fab, I wish I could decorate just like her!" ;) Just saying that YOU are worth stalking, love you mean it XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww...thank you girl! :) You really should be a professional encourager because YOU.ARE.BRILL. For real. Love YOU mean THAT! :)XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm..."professional encourager"...I'm going to add that to my resume!! ;) LOL I just speak the truth sister :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...