I'd like to welcome all of my new FRIENDS to my blog! I'm so happy that you're here! Really...you have no idea what a huge encouragement that you are to me. Whether you leave comments or not (though I do LOVE to hear what you guys have to say), it's just nice knowing that you're here.

Just wanted you to know! Can't wait to get to know you guys!

Your blog is fun to read!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! :)
ReplyDeleteI like reading any mom blog that keeps it real. I have given up reading blogs by moms who grind their own wheat, bake their own bread, homeschool 10 zillion kids and never lose their tempers. I just can't relate to those women, although, God bless them. I just pray every day for patience, strength, and a Christ-like attitude, but I am a work in progress. Your blog seems to be uplifting yet real!! Good job.
ReplyDeleteAmy...I completely hear you, girl! Those blogs though inspiring and incredible in their own right often make me feel like I'm not doing something I should be. I appreciate your saying that this blog seems "uplifting yet real"...that is a HUGE compliment and it really encourages me. THANK YOU! Like you, I also pray for patience, strength and mostly a Christ-like attitude...wish that was a lot easier than it sounds on most days! Do you have a blog, Amy? Or, I guess it's private? You seem like a great girl; I'd love to check it out. Don't worry, I'm not crazy. Just ask Kelly (the Billhime Clan) - she is my cousin. :) Though actually, she'd probably say that I am crazy. lol ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't realize Kelly was your cousin! How cool! I'm her neighbor, and Kaitlyn and my Audrey are in kindergarten together!
ReplyDeleteI do have a blog and it is not private ... it is http://familyinphoenixville.blogspot.com ... mostly at this point it is just daily (or should I say weekly) happenings around here. I enjoy writing and used to spend more time writing my "deeper thoughts" down (that sounds silly but I don't know how else to put it!) but since my baby was born last July ... well, it is hard to find time to sit and write. Or think straight some days :) I'm sure you know how that goes! Anyhow, enjoying your blog and your writing on being authentic.
LOL. Your just a bit crazy....but in a good way! ;-) Love ya! And I too and enjoying your blog! Love the humor you add to it. And I can completely relate to the craziness, and keepin it real!
ReplyDelete