Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favorite Celebrity

Out of all of the celebrity women in Hollywood, one of them stands out to me...

She is the most beautiful I think out of all of them...

You can agree or disagree, it won't change my mind...

She's real...pure...natural...classic...elegant...and BRITISH...

And I will forever love...

KATE WINSLET


She's a Mommy...
She is a phenomenal actress:


Revolutionary Road


The Holiday


Finding Neverland



Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



Titanic


Sense and Sensibility


...among others...

I know that there isn't anything such as reincarnation but if there was, in my next life, I'd want to be her.

AND...you are probably wondering what the point is of this blog post today...

AND I'm here to tell you...that...there really isn't one. ;)

XO,


P.S. For the record, I think that she should totally be with her one true love, Leo DiCaprio. I'm just sayin'........



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...