Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yard Sale Purchases Week 3

Step 2 Push Around Buggy for Mr. Noah $8


Faux floral spring wreath for our garage door $2



My favorite purchase of the day - an in-perfect-condition Jeep "umbrella" stroller - $10
(FINALLY an "umbrella" stroller than doesn't break your back with it's way too short push handles)


Grapevine wreath x 2 for my shed doors - $0.50 a piece


Deep red & shiny Christmas balls still in their original packaging with the tags still on - $3


Decorative "Reindeer" bowl (also to be used at Christmas time) - $0.25
{Best deal of the day, in my opinion - this bowl is rather large and it's made of a slighty heavy material - definitely worth the quarter - sheesh}
I think that it'll look pretty with some greens and maybe even some of those dark red Christmas balls that I purchased above.


Bag of nice wooden hangers - $2


Seriously worst thought out purchase of the day - baby Gap t-shirt for Noah - super cute but def well worn, I got caught up talking to "super cute Mommy homeowner" at the sale and paid way too much for this - $2 and I'm sorry but it's really only worth maybe $1 TOPS...more like $0.50. It may have been her sons FAVORITE shirt and I can see why BUT...yeah, no.


Completely thoughtless purchase - paid $2 EACH for these babies (they are made out of tin or something like that and are larger than this picture makes them appear) - got caught up in the rooster factor as well as the french wording and viola...
And darn it all, I have no place to put them now that I have them home. I HATE that.
I'll have to see if maybe my mother-in-law would be interested in selling them in her shop.


So yeah, I guess that about does it for our sales this week...

I don't know how to do that linky party thing but if you are a yard saler like me, I'd love to see your purchases. Feel free to send me a link in the comments!

Happy Saturday and have a great rest of your weekend!
XO,

2 comments:

  1. YEs ma'am...you got some great things! I LOVE me a good yard sale. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one who might so happen get caught up talking to "super cute mommy homeowner" and pay WAY too much for something I shouldn't! Thanks for making me giggle.

    ~Amanda
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Thanks Amanda! I appreciate the comment! I love hearing from fellow yard salers. ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...