They are beautiful spaces, but, YO! INTERIOR DESIGNERS! OFFICE CHAIRS NEED WHEELS! ...and where are the printers, and files, and where is the practicality? I will send you pictures of my home office after we move, because right now it's a little messy and we're packing. But it's a good combination of beautiful but practical! With an ugly, functional, cumfy office chair!
I'm with Mary...where are the wheels on the chairs?! The printers, cords, etc?! Hello?! They are pretty though, especially the top room. I like the ladder shelf too...but those of us with small kids...well, that's a nifty climbing wall is it not!?
lol - you guys are too funny! I am a big fan "hiding the uglies" and I believe that many interior designers are as well. The copiers, fax machines, printers etc are probably behind closed doors. ;) And Molly, you're right! I didn't even think of it, but the kids would SO use that shelf as a "ladder". LOL I'm thinkin' that if I had one of these rooms in my house, it'd be under lock and key. :) Mommy's own private getaway.
In winter of 2003, I stepped out of my comfort zone and ran straight into my husband. On our second date (NYE 2003/4), a random girl came up to me and told me that he was my soul mate. 4 months later, we were engaged. 2 months after that, we were married. I picked up my entire life and moved 10 hours South...away from everything I've ever known. 6 months after that, we had our first son, Nicolas. 5 months after that, we found out that we were expecting our daughter. My husband could not and still does not believe that she is a girl. ;) We've lived in 2 states, 4 homes and have had 3 children in 7 years. All three of our children were born before our 4 year wedding anniversary. We welcomed Noah on my birthday in 2008. Best birthday present. EVER.
Presently -
We are settled in Chester County, PA...close to all of our family and friends in a home that we love and enjoy making our own.
Us -
Jeremy, who was a sergeant in the Marine Corps when I met him, is now self-employed, plays the piano and is an avid outdoors man. He bow hunts for whitetail in the fall and winter months and fishes (semi-pro style) the rest of the year.
Jennifer enjoys the privilege of being a full-time stay at home mom. She loves all things HOME, interior design, photography, chai tea, yard sales, blogging, reading, quotes, music, New England and good vampires.
Our Kiddos -
Nicolas (6) aspires to be a major league baseball player, fishes with his daddy and enjoys stalking deer (with bow and arrow in hand) in our backyard.
Natalie (5) is our super smarty pants. She enjoys art, Barbie's, spending time with grandma (x's 2) and CHOCOLATE.
Noah is 3. That really should sum him up. lol He loves his blankie, being tickled, coloring on walls, breaking things and eating...us out of house and home.
We are a household of faith and God is ultimately at the center of everything we do.
What's New? -
We've begun a new journey this fall with homeschooling...it's a nerve racking venture but we're excited about it!
The Blog -
This blog is a creative outlet for Jennifer in which she writes about our life in general...from the marvelous to the mediocre...the miraculous to the mundane.
Welcome to A Fine Romance. We're so happy you're here!
They are beautiful spaces, but, YO! INTERIOR DESIGNERS! OFFICE CHAIRS NEED WHEELS! ...and where are the printers, and files, and where is the practicality? I will send you pictures of my home office after we move, because right now it's a little messy and we're packing. But it's a good combination of beautiful but practical! With an ugly, functional, cumfy office chair!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Mary...where are the wheels on the chairs?! The printers, cords, etc?! Hello?! They are pretty though, especially the top room. I like the ladder shelf too...but those of us with small kids...well, that's a nifty climbing wall is it not!?
ReplyDeleteStill...I am inspired. :)
lol - you guys are too funny! I am a big fan "hiding the uglies" and I believe that many interior designers are as well. The copiers, fax machines, printers etc are probably behind closed doors. ;) And Molly, you're right! I didn't even think of it, but the kids would SO use that shelf as a "ladder". LOL I'm thinkin' that if I had one of these rooms in my house, it'd be under lock and key. :) Mommy's own private getaway.
ReplyDelete