
She is my very favorite person in the world to hang out with...
Today, we packed a picnic lunch, put the kiddos in the car and tried out a new playground I found...



*the little girl front left is a straggler - she was cutie little Breanne - a super friendly little peanut that our kids enjoyed playing with today*








I'm KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hard to get a good shot of Nicolas because he was constantly on the move...



I don't know if you can tell from these pictures but these kids got FILTHY today. I guess the playground must have been especially dirt laden because I haven't seen the kiddos this dirty in a LONG LONG time. Kinda gross.
Didn't stop us from wiping them up a little and heading on to Rita's Water Ice for a sweet treat though! Sure, we sauntered up to the window looking like homeless people but hey...a little dirt never hurt anyone, right?! Fun is fun and sometimes...the dirtier the better...
No one I'd rather tote around dirty kids with than you, Juls! Love ya girl!
XOXO,
Jennifer
Didn't stop us from wiping them up a little and heading on to Rita's Water Ice for a sweet treat though! Sure, we sauntered up to the window looking like homeless people but hey...a little dirt never hurt anyone, right?! Fun is fun and sometimes...the dirtier the better...
No one I'd rather tote around dirty kids with than you, Juls! Love ya girl!
XOXO,
Jennifer

PRESH!!!!! ;) it's so fun watching all the kiddies grow up!!!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteDespite the dirt, that park looked cool! What's it called and where is it? I'm always on the lookout for new parks to visit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the "shout-out" girl!! I love toting around the little dirt balls with you too!!
ReplyDelete