Saturday, June 19, 2010

Low - Tech Summer

Well...it was bound to happen and honestly, I have to say that it couldn't have come at a better time; my computer died. And may it rest in peace. I've had the ol' girl for a lot of years and she's brought me a lot of joy. However, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. We'll be in the market for a new computer soon but we're in no hurry. Our family is going low-tech for the summer! :) I'm surprisingly not very upset about it which is as much as a shock to me as it may be to a few of you. I'll miss my daily (sometimes hourly) Facebook checks and being able to access the world with a touch of a button but I think that I will actually survive. I know! Crazy, right?! Who would have guessed?! I do have internet access not too far from me so I do know that if I absolutely need a fix, I can get one in a few minutes. ;) I am sure that I will be posting on occasion so this isn't a "goodbye" per se. This is just a...I will see you when I see you post... :)

Whether you guys are high-techin' it this summer or low-techin' it, I hope that it's a great one!

XO,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Well I will miss you on facebook and on your blogs, but I think having no computer would be a welcome break sometimes too....(knocking on wood, because I don't want my computer to break because I said that) Until you are back....enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...