When she asks me what I see when I look at her...I will tell her this and only this.
(Turn up the sound for the full effect)
Lyrics by Bruno Mars
This is how I feel about my sweetest heart...my angel...one of my three greatest reasons to take another breath...a great source of many smiles...laughter...even tears...my rose between thorns...
The Nat in the Nic Nat No
Natalie Rose
(Turn up the sound for the full effect)
Lyrics by Bruno Mars
This is how I feel about my sweetest heart...my angel...one of my three greatest reasons to take another breath...a great source of many smiles...laughter...even tears...my rose between thorns...
The Nat in the Nic Nat No
Natalie Rose

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
And I love you...always and forever my Natalie Rose...
just the way you are...
And if any one ever tries to tell you any different...trust me, baby...there will be hell to pay.

way to make me cry, jenny. lol
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete