Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bullseye!

Yeah...you know it well. Don't pretend you don't.
Well...anyway, I know it well. It's my home away from home. Who needs a therapist when there's Target? Like I said to a friend of mine on Facebook today, I am pretty sure that whoever created Target and then thought of throwing a Starbucks into it for good measure? Yeah...I'm thinkin'...crown in heaven. Fo sho. I hope that's not blasphemous. I'm just saying. LOVE. I had a good excuse for going there today - a return! Some people get excited about returns cause it means money back...money saved. I was excited cause it meant more money to spend at...TARGET! Hooray! They really could have just given me a store credit. In fact, if I had a job where I actually got paid, they really could just make out the paycheck to...yeah, Target. Oy. I am NOT addicted. Shut up. Let's look at some of my current fav reasons why I like to shop Tar-jay...Tar-shay...Tar-zhay...what the heck ever...you know what I'm tryin' ta say.

Eh hem. Feast on these babies.

You all know how I love blacks and oranges and all things fall looking...this rug is purrrrty.
Ahhhhh...I LOVE their Smith & Hawken collection. Especially these copper planters...

...and this "woven basket with chalkboard"...

OH!!! If you know me, you know that I really don't like using the color blue in decor (I HATE IT...it hurts my eyes). HOWEVER, this new collection has totally thrown me for a loop and I am even considering...*gulp*...using it in my new master bedroom!

You can not tell how beautiful and rich this color blue is from the picture but just trust me...it's TO DIE. I am in LOVE. Also, I would not put it with a light blue wall color but rather a very beautiful WHITE. Which is also so not like me. Eek!

And ya know how I have been loving numbers lately? (See stair post) Well...aren't these plates ADOR???
One of the reasons why I really love Target; I bought this baby the other day...

Yeah...originally $69.99. I got it for $17.48. HELLO.

Today, I just bought a few little items...BUT...SUPER EXCITING never the less.

Here's what I got:

Ahhhhhhh! I love love LOVE this! It's Maybelline's FIT me foundation (I am #135 Creamy Natural). I put this on and...oh.my.word., it's great coverage without looking like I am wearing make-up (totally blends right into my skin). AND...AND AND AND...get this...I don't even feel like I am wearing make-up! Plus, it's SPF 18...which is okay. Holy Canoli. I am head (now a flawless one - eh hem) over heels. Also, it's $6.99. Who can beat that?!

Picked up it's little friend too...

I think that I will also pick up the concealer on my next trip. I don't know...I have a tendency to go a little overboard on these things. ;)

Natalie and I also wanted a new polish so I picked up this little number for $1.99 (if this works, so long OPI!) - the color is Easy Going #700 for anyone who's interested.

And because Nat wanted some sparkle, we picked this up as a fun topcoat...

It's Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear nail color in Strobe Light #200 (it's a clear polish with pinky sparkles in it - looks much prettier and lighter in person).

Also...are there any of you out there who will admit a strong like for the travel-sized section of Target? How cute are those little bottles of products?! I almost bought like a bajillion things but my daughter said to me, "Mom, you can't fit any more in your hands, you can't buy any more!". Good can come from forgetting to get a cart. ;)

I could post pictures upon pictures upon pictures here of everything I
covet
like. Ahhhhhh...but I shouldn't. I'm sure you catch my drift.

For all the love that is Target,
J

4 comments:

  1. LOL you are too funny! Don't cry. It's just a foundation. I got nothin' but love for you and Miss Mary Kay. No worries. In fact, I was thinking of buying one of those new perfume wands...do you have any sample scents I can smell?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...