Monday, April 18, 2011

How to Have a Royal Pity Party

Have you ever had one of those days when EVERYTHING seems to be falling apart? Everything is a mess and you notice EVERYTHING that needs to be dusted, vacuumed, swept, mopped, wiped down, watered, stain treated, washed, dried, ironed, cleaned, fixed, organized, sorted, rearranged, thrown away or paid for. Never mind the meals that need to be prepared even though the fridge and pantry are empty. Oh and ants...it's spring so there's ants. And an abundance of RUDE PEOPLE. You have your period and therefore a wicked case of PMS. Everything makes you just wanna cry and then go to bed for the day. Covers over head. Yeah, that's today for me. I'M FREAKING OUT.

funny bird Pictures, Images and Photos

And then there is this quote I just came upon...

"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home....I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Does it make me feel better or worse?

Worse!

Because now I feel like a total twit bomb.

I should be grateful for my crap load of things to do. I know I should be. But today, I don't wanna.

I'm venting.

And yes, I said crap load and twit bomb. It's that kinda day. I've also said a lot of other things under my breath because it's THAT kinda day.

Lord, how I hate PMS. And Eve for cursing us like this. When I get to heaven, I am seeking her out first!

I am having a royal pity party and I am the guest of honor.

Anyone care to join me?

Bring chips!

Jennifer. Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...