Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We have made a decision! : )

This morning, I had the privilege of spending a little time with my friend Megan, who is a homeschooling mama of 3 and blog owner of Feathering This Nest. She is totally cute and totally smart and she opened my eyes up to the world of homeschooling a little more than they already were. So thankful for Starbucks and a little homeschool chit chat - especially after the week I've had! :) With a little more knowledge under my belt, I now know what I definitely don't want which is good; but I also figured out what I definitely DO want which is GREAT! Yes, I have finally chosen my curriculum and I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am! As soon as I saw it, I knew that it'd be the perfect fit for us.

So...without further adieu, the curriculum we've decided to go with is...(drum roll please) ...Easy Classical! :) I am honestly too tired to try to explain it to you at the moment so if you are interested, please just click on the link to see for yourself. I'm so happy to have this big decision out of the way - it is SUCH a load off! :)

If you were praying for us, thank you! Please continue, we have many more mountains to climb on this journey.

Today is better than yesterday, for sure. I'm feeling encouraged. How could I not be? My son, Noah, was trying to get my attention today on our way home from my sister's place.

Noah: "Mommy! Mommy! Mooooommy! I tell you sumbing!"
Me: (turning down the radio) "What is it, buddy?"
Noah: "God lubs you, Mommy."
Me: "God loves me?"
Noah: Yes!

Is that not the most precious thing? Now how can I have a bad day after something like that?! :)



"The soul is healed by being with children."
English Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...