It's been almost a year since our computer went kaput in June of 2010 but we are back in business baby! Went LIVE about an hour ago. Whoo hoo! I can't say that I will miss all of those times when I had to use someone else's computer and tried to sneak in some blog time for myself. That was a tad difficult hense the posting infrequency. I'm ELATED to be back! XO
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
It's About Time Wouldn't Ya Say???
It's been almost a year since our computer went kaput in June of 2010 but we are back in business baby! Went LIVE about an hour ago. Whoo hoo! I can't say that I will miss all of those times when I had to use someone else's computer and tried to sneak in some blog time for myself. That was a tad difficult hense the posting infrequency. I'm ELATED to be back! XO
Posted by
Jennifer @ A Fine Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment