Hi. This is just a post alerting you to the fact that I have chosen to delete my other two blogs, Putting Off My Old Self and Bubbles, Baubles and Balloons. 3 blogs is a bit much for me to handle and I have a feeling that I will want to post more to this one than any other anyway. If this winds up being a completely random blog then so be it. Since I will be starting homeschooling in the fall, I need SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE in other areas of my life. I do love blogging and so I will not be giving it up entirely but one is enough for now.
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. ~Hans Hofmann, Introduction to the Bootstrap, 1993
lol! Good thinking. My blog is totally randon too, but who cares! That's what the labels are for, if people just want to read about decorating, crafting, or family stuff they can just look under those labels, right? And how did you get that font? My font changes as I type a post and it drives me crazy...not sure what the issue is.
ReplyDelete