Sunday, May 29, 2011

And This Award Goes To...


A Fine Romance!
:)

Just wanted to extend my great big THANK YOU to Kelly from Billhime, Party of Four for honoring me with this award. I'm excited...I never got an award here on blogger before!

Whoo hoo! :)

Here are some rules that go along with this award. First I need to share 7 facts about myself that you may not know, and then I will pass the award to 5 fellow bloggers.

So...here we go!

7 facts about me:

1. I am deathly afraid of heights.
2. I cannot watch horror movies. I can't even watch a preview/trailer without being haunted by the evil images. There have been instances when I have "had" to watch a horror movie and I literally sit through the whole thing with my hands either over my ears or over my eyes and I have to repeatedly remind myself that it's JUST a movie. Kinda pointless! ;)
3. Beauty in nature moves me to tears.
4. I like being alone. Not permanently alone but I do legitimately enjoy my own company.
5. I can't understand why more adults aren't friends/friendly. It's weird...so often, we are side by side with people that we don't know but are too afraid to even say hello. I wish that we could all be like little children...they see another child and say, "Hi. I'm so and so. Wanna play?" The other kid smiles and says, "Ok!" and off they go (cut to them being "best friends" 10 minutes later). I don't think that I ever grew out of that thinking...but try to do that when you're older and people will just think you're an odd duck! :) "Strangers are just friends that you haven't met yet."
6. I'm a deep thinker. That bothers some people. People get nervous when you ask too many questions. I hate that.
7. I LOVE watching beauty guru videos on youtube. Especially the "What's in My Purse?" ones...talk about going from one extreme to another - can't get more superficial than that! :)

I now pass this award on to:

Crystal @ http://asimpleheartforhome.blogspot.com/
Cassandra @ http://unplugyourfamily.blogspot.com/
Kelly @ http://www.kellyathomeblog.com/
Amy @ http://familyinphoenixville.blogspot.com/
Megan @ http://feathering-this-nest.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! It was such a sweet surprise to see this today! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...