Lie.
Well...one of them is anyway...the other two are ripping their room apart and then scurrying like little mice when I come upstairs to check on them.
Warning #3 is well underway...
(sigh)
I just finished making "the famous broccoli salad" for tonight's Memorial Day picnic at my parents place (Pool's OPEN...score!). Wish that you guys could taste this stuff...it's divine. I had wanted to take pics and post it with a recipe but hello...forgot the stupid batteries for my camera when I was at the store earlier. Booooo! :(
Hubby is heading home and I need to get busy on my festive mini cheesecakes that I'm making for tonight's dessert - I'm topping them with blueberries and strawberries along with cute little flag picks for their center.
No, I can never leave food well enough alone. It MUST be decorated. Drives my husband nuts. :)
Kiddos are dressed in red, white and blue...me in gray and black...hmmmmm...perhaps I should change...not very patriotic, huh.
So, that's what we're up to this day that is seriously hot as tamale's...what are you guys up to?!
XO
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

No comments:
Post a Comment