...because it seriously could be like the coolest thing EVER!
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2011/05/closet-turned-book-nook.html
Couldn't you just DIE?!
I'm pretty sure that I need one of these in my life...like right now.
I do have one very little closet that would make a super teeny little nook...but it could possibly work...
...oh, my husband would NEVER go for it.
Gah! Why oh why did we just have to install a brand new door and hardware for that silly dinky little closet...this would be so.MUCH.COOLER!
Hmmmmmm...Little Miss Sarah Smarty Pants has got me thinkin'!
I'm pretty sure that I need one of these in my life...like right now.
I do have one very little closet that would make a super teeny little nook...but it could possibly work...
...oh, my husband would NEVER go for it.
Gah! Why oh why did we just have to install a brand new door and hardware for that silly dinky little closet...this would be so.MUCH.COOLER!
Hmmmmmm...Little Miss Sarah Smarty Pants has got me thinkin'!

What a cute idea. Just makes you want to find any little spot in your home to turn into something that adorable.
ReplyDeleteAgreed! :) I'm sorry, I'd like to call you by your first name but searched your blog and couldn't find it. Thank you for the comment, "Natural Conceptions"! :)
ReplyDelete