
Does anyone see what's wrong with this picture?
The trap is set...the bait had been placed on it's pedestal...bait is now gone but trap is still set.
Grrrrrrrr!
I have been setting traps for weeks. Before yesterday, I had been using the black reusable traps also made by TomCat...know the ones I am referring to? They were supposed to make for easy clean up. Well...who knew that the mouse would be the one doing the clean up? I'll tell you what, our mice? They leave the bait pedestal clean as a whistle. And somehow manage to go unharmed. I feel like calling TomCat and giving them a piece of my mind. We caught 2 mice when we first got the black traps but now nothing. So, I chose to switch to the old fashioned ones (aka finger breakers, if you aren't careful) and still nothing?!
I don't get it. Is this a joke? Am I doing something wrong?
I'm feeling kind of pathetic here...

What are you using for bait? Try something they can't just snatch and run away with... like peanut butter... worked for us! (The cat was still the best though, btw!) :D
ReplyDeleteLast night, I did use cheese (cliche, I know) but I have used peanut butter in the past - still to no avail! I've got Mighty Mouse on my hands...it's unreal!
ReplyDelete