Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ham and Cheese

Yesterday, when I finished dressing everyone for the day, I realized that we were all wearing navy and orange. It wasn't an intentional effort but one that I decided to take advantage of with a little impromptu photo shoot. :)




As you can probably gather from every photo, Noah is a ham and when it comes to picture time he is RARELY accommodating. But it's totally HIM...and he's kind of a bugger. And I love every stinkin' ounce of that little boy...well behaved or not. ;)

Here are some of the outtakes (believe it or not, the ones above were the good ones!)

(sigh.........)

:)

XO

2 comments:

  1. If you read my last post, then you know that I know ALL about outtakes .... and kids who don't cooperate. :P Do you share my brain by the way? I was going to do a post called "ham and cheese" a few weeks ago with the same kind of theme ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! How funny - yes, we absolutely must share a brain!:) I originally titled this post "A Little Impromptu Photo Shoot" but then I saw the word 'ham' as I was proofreading & fireworks went off. I thought, oh how clever! Ha! So much for being original, huh?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...