Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Line Therapy

I love it because it was made by these hands...hands of a father who loves his daughter.

I love it because it resembles a cross...which reminds me of another Father who loves His daughter...



I love it because it's going to save us a ton of money on our electric bill...

I love it because it reminds me of simpler days...sunshine and warm breezes...

I love it because of this sweet little girl that gets to hang out with me as I'm hanging the laundry...isn't she cute? ;)

I love it because when I hang my laundry, I feel peaceful in a world where peaceful moments are few and far between.

I call it line therapy.

Just me and my laundry...my line and pins...and posts that hold it all together reminding me of a Saviors love.

(At the cross...at the cross...where I first hung the line. Bad joke, I know...but doesn't stop me from singing it every.single.time.)

I finally have my clothesline...

Let the therapy commence.

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...