Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Trash to Treasure - Paint Edition


My husband did a job yesterday at a Benjamin Moore that is going out of business. One of the associates offered him mis-tinted paint (essentially paint that the customer wasn't happy with for whatever reason) for FREE. So, today I got 9 gallons of paint for FREE. Benjamin Moore.

Hello.

They were selling it for $10.00 a gallon but did I mention that we got it.for.free?!

Eh hem. Did I mention that I got 9 gallons?

For FREE?

Let me break it down for ya...

I picked out 2 gallons of their best exterior paint in a very pretty black/deep charcoal gray color (Midnight) for eventual shutter color change...

...2 gallons of a very pretty eggshell called Macademia (kind of a light mushroomy tan) for my laundry room/downstairs bathroom...

...a gray for our upstairs bathroom...

...Sedona Clay (deep orange) for an accent wall in my office) - it was no accident that I picked a name that reminded me of Arizona ;)

...a pretty creamy/tan color for the other 3 walls in our office...

...2 yellows that I'm thinking of for our homeschool room. Depending on how much we have, I may mix them to make something a little deeper...

Wow.

I'm still in disbelief! ;)

So...4 rooms and an exterior for...um...free? Too good to be true...but it really is, I swear! :)

I almost feel like I won the lottery!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...