Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer 2011 Playlist

Ya know how you'll be rolling along in your car and all of the sudden your song (or jam, whichever you prefer) will come on the radio and your day almost instantly gets brighter? I'll tell you what...music can make you go from crappy to happy in 3 minutes flat...(and I suppose the opposite is also true - but let's not dwell on that)

Here are "MY SONGS" (& artists) for Summer 2011

Bruno Mars "The Lazy Song"

"Just the Way You Are"
(This is Natalie's song and whenever it comes on, we all serenade each other...as loudly as humanly possible)

;)

Adele "Rolling in the Deep"

Sara Bareilles "King of Anything" (this song could really be my life's theme song)

Hot Chelle Rae "Tonight Tonight" (This song makes me smile and giggle like a silly person)


One Republic "Good Life"

Old School Jason Mraz

"The Remedy"
"Curbside Prophet"

Dave Matthews Band

"Crash Into Me" (Because it's my all time FAVORITE song)

Jennifer Lopez

"On the Floor"

Katy Perry "ET"


The Script

"We Cry" (and everything else they do cause I love 'em like that)

The Black Eyed Peas

"Just Can't Get Enough"
"I Gotta Feeling"

Anything at all by Dido...the greatest most underrated female artist of all time

What are YOURS?

:)

XO

P.S. I took the liberty to add these songs to my playlist somewhere over there -------->>> just in case you wanna listen...

(Warning: Some of these songs may not be appropriate for little ears which is why I tend to roll deep with the Veggie Tales when my chitlins are in tow...FYI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...