![]() |
We finally got a patio set! We've only lived here 3 1/2 years (which means 3 summers without a patio set)...no biggie. ;)
I love it!
Oh how I love a good yard sale.
:)
Maybe next week someone will have one of the Pottery Barn market umbrellas I want?
Hmmmm...I may have to suck it up for that one.
;)
What we REALLY need is obviously a new deck.



That's great. Over here we have Flea Market. I love browsing around at Flea Market. Never know what I'll find
ReplyDeletekathy
http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com
Hi Kathy! We have flea markets here and I love those as well. It's the thrill of the hunt! :)
ReplyDeleteI love flea markets, yard sales and thrift stores. I really never look for anything in particular but things always seem to find a way home with me. Dropped by from VB to say hi.
ReplyDeleteVisiting you from Members to Remember (voiceboks)! That is a great patio set! If it makes you feel better, I have a set of cushions for my patio set that are still in a box in the garage and we moved here 2 years ago :(
ReplyDeleteHope you can stop by http://athriftydiva.com/
I'm jealous! I've been looking for a deck set for the past couple of summers, but no one around here seems to be ready enough for a new set to sell theirs! I'll keep trying though :) Found you through VoiceBoks...great site!
ReplyDelete