Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Source: Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. how true! Every woman is a precious gift to a man!

    Stopping from VB, members to remember! Alreayd a follower in GFC. Have a great day!

    Visit me at >> http://www.princessliya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sentiment, I'm thankful my husband treats me that way. Really delightful site! Visiting from Voiceboks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.. so sweet, simple, and true!! Great blog :) New follower from VB!

    Jackie
    http://sahmcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this very much. It reminds me of a poem I know that goes something like, "Do not walk before me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
    -Christine at Why We Love Green, visiting from VB

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely - man and woman were truly meant to cherish eachother. I also love what Christine said too - great poem!

    I hope you get that produce stand someday! I would love to grow all my own food and share it too - but I have space restraints, but a girl can dream :-)

    I'm a new follower from VB, so glad I stopped by.

    Stacey @ www.justsayitoldyouso.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...