Target's Merona Emeline Braided Flat Sandals
Awesome price @ $15 a pop...
I have them in Black...

and Pewter...
And I could KICK myself for not buying the rest of the colors...Coral...
Gold...
White...
And finally turquoise...
Should have bought stock in them.
Sold.Out.Everywhere.
And I know why...
Cause they're lovely.
They go with everything.
And they are comfy to boot...er...sandal...eh hem...
:)
I wear them every.single.day.
Truly essential. Truly must have item.
----------
My white watch by Geneva that I have gotten a compliment on literally every time I wear it out.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/watchesforwomen/womensfashion/PRD~715471/Geneva+SilverTone+Simulated+Crystal+White+Watch.jsp#
I love it because it's pretty.
And because I don't have to take my phone out of my bag every time I wanna know what time it is.
It's the little things...
----------
My Coach wristlet
...which I showed you yesterday...
Which holds all of my summer necessities minus all of the crap that weighs down my regular hunk of a bag---------
My aviators
Plus, when I wear them, I feel 'cool'.
;P
----------
My gray cardigan from Gap
Seen here...
And here...And those are just the times I took pictures of...
Love is not a strong word for a cardigan.
----------
Faux flower pins/clips
As seen here...
And here...Oh...and did you notice? I am wearing the gray cardigan...again.
P.S. I am also loving a good gray and yellow combo this summer...----------
Fluorescent Toe Nails.
Aloha Sunset by Lane Bryant
$6
This picture is not true to life AT ALL. So frustrating. I tried every light I could to get it right but...no.The color in that picture looks tame.
The actual color is anything but.
It glows in the dark. Sort of.
True story. One night in Arizona, I was waiting in line to leave a comedy show and I looked down at my feet to discover that my toe nails were, in fact, glowing.
Think fluorescent pink...
This picture may resemble the actual color slightly...without the sheen...
Here's what it's like...it's like watermelon on radiation therapy.Eh...whatever...just go get it.
Abi, if you're reading, there you go.
----------
Speaking of nail polish...
I haven't done this yet because quite frankly, I don't want to appear like I am trying too hard to be trendy but I am LOVING the one nail as a different color trend right now.
It's typically the ring finger and I LURVE it.
Honestly, it's something that I would do anyway...even if it wasn't trendy so I should just go for it.
In fact, I think I will...tonight.
♪♫ And we're never gonna survive...unless...we get a little crazy...♪♫
Source: Google----------
Gold jewelry
I never thought that I'd go for the gold again and yet here I am.
Sportin' some in AZ.
So...that is basically it, I think...though I am sure I'll think of something later on and wish I had written that down too.
It's THE WAY.
Hope that you enjoyed some of that useless knowledge...
:)
Now tell me...what are YOUR must have items for summer 2011???
XO

those sandals are so cute! target has the best stuff!
ReplyDeletehttp://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com
Agreed, Lindsay! I love Target! :) If I wasn't following you before, I am now...thanks for stopping by! XO
ReplyDelete